3. Constitution of Government metro railway
(1) The Central Government may, for the purpose of efficient administration of a Government metro railway, in the metropolitan city of Delhi, by notification, constitute such railways as it may deem fit.
(2) A Government metro railway administration may, for efficient performance of its functions under this Act, appoint such officers and other employees as it considers necessary on such terms and conditions of service as may be determined by regulation.
4.Appointment of General Manager
(1) The Central Government shall, by notification, appoint a person to be the General Manager of a Government metro railway.
(2) The general superintendence and control of a Government metro railway shall vest in the General Manager.